Amritsar with Dharamshala The Tour Package
Duration: 5 Night 6 Days
Experience the exclusive 5 Nights 6 Days Tour to Amritsar, Dharamshala, Dalhousie and Khajjiar. One of the most visited tourist destinations, both places capture the ultimate meaning among explorers. A treat for the eyes and soul, Khajjiar and Dalhousie are worth a trip once in a lifetime.
The pleasure of the hills of Dharamashala, capture a beautiful corner of the world. Also, a visit to Amritsar and the religious allure of the Golden Temple and Jallianwala Bagh are part of the tour.
- Visit The Mini Switzerland Of India, Khajjiar.
- Visit Local Tourism In Dalhousie.
- Visit Amritsar Wagah Border, Jallianwala Bagh.
- Explore The Popular Local Monasteries And Sightseeing Of Dharamshala.
Day 1 : Delhi – Amritsar (465 Kilometers)
Our tour representative would welcome and greet you at the airport in New Delhi and escort you to the railway station in an air-conditioned car.
Along the way, you would get a brief explanation about the tour and all the important documents related to the tour. You would board a train to get to Amritsar. Upon arrival in Amritsar check-in to the hotel. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 3 : Amritsar – Dharamshala (215 Kilometers)
After breakfast check-out from hotel and drive to Dharamshala (4-5 hrs). On arrival in Dharamshala, check-in at the hotel. You have the afternoon free to explore the market. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel for the night.
Day 4 : Dharamshala – Local Tourism – Dalhousie (120 Kilometers)
After breakfast check-out from hotel today and go by car for local sightseeing including Dalai Lama’s official residence in Mcleodganj , St. John’s Church and Bhagsunath temple, the oldest temple in Dharamshala and later go by car to Dalhousie. Upon arrival in Dalhousie check-in at the hotel. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 5 : Dalhousie – Khajjiar – Dalhousie (23 Kilometers)
In the morning you drive to Khajjiar, one of the most scenic plateaus in India as this place is known as the mini Switzerland of India and is surrounded by dense pine and deodar forests. There is a small lake in the center with a floating island and a nine hole golf course here. Enjoy zorbing and paragliding. Back to the hotel. Dinner and overnight in Dalhousie.
Day 6 : Dalhousie – Delhi / Amritsar (480 Kilometers Delhi and 190 Kilometers Amritsar)
In the morning after breakfast check out from hotel and go by car to Delhi or Amritsar as your wish by private car. In the afternoon, reach Delhi or get off at the airport as your next desired station.
- Daily breakfast at the hotel.
- Accommodation for a Double / Twin / Triple Room as requested.
- Pick up and return to the airport.
- Transportation for sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary.
- An English-speaking guide at each destination.
- A friendly driver throughout the tour.
- All transfers and sightseeing by private air-conditioned vehicle.
- All taxes included.
- Parking Fee.
- Fuel charges.
- Lunch and dinner.
- Air fares.
- Personal expenses include drinks, tips, laundry and phone calls.
- Camera/video charges.
- Entrance to historical monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax, etc.
Any service not mentioned in the list of inclusions.
- Any additional nights due to train cancellation, flight cancellation due to illness, bad weather and roadblocks, or any factor out of control.