21 Days – Rajasthan Tours with Khajuraho Varanasi
Duration: 20 Night 21 Days
In this trip you can explore the Forts, Palaces and the religious Temples of Khajuraho , the holy river Ganga with a great ceremony of varanasi in the Ghat of Dashashwamedh, the architecture and also the present life in the villages is that there is a lot of difference in life in a town. So everyone will have an opportunity to explore the ancient culture of this beautiful country.
- Witness The Eternal Grandeur Of The Famous Taj Mahal.
- Experience The Colorful Culture Within Rajasthan, From Effervescent Vestments To Ethereal Palaces.
- Travel Through The Wilderness Of Ranthambore National Park To See Wildlife From Sloths To Tigers.
- Pass Through The Treasured Icons Of The Pink City, Jaipur, Including The Hawa Mahal.
- Explore The Beautiful Architecture And Grandiose Size Of The Chittorgarh Fort.
- Sample The Traditional Flavors Of Rajasthan, Where The Food Is As Colorful And Vibrant As The Cities.
- Discover The Tremendous Eclectic History Of Delhi, Ranging From The Towering Minarets To The Ancient City Walls.
- Enjoy A Boat Ride On The Romantic Waters Of Lake Pichola In Udaipur.
- Witness The Grandeur Of The City Palace Complex In Udaipur That Sits Alongside The Shores Of Lake Pichola.
- Visit The Magnificent Jain Temples In Ranakpur, Where The Art Is Carved In Marble And On 1,444 Pillars.
- See The Sprawling Walls Of Kumbhalgarh Fort, Second Only To The Great Wall Of China.
- Find Yourself In Quintessential Images Of India As You Visit The Palace Of Winds In Jaipur.
- Experience The Aromatics Of One Of India’s Oldest Spice Trades As You Walk Through The Blue Buildings Of Jodhpur.
- Explore The Jain And Hindu Temples That Decorate The Countryside At Khajuraho.
- Celebrate The Tremendous Culture That Thrives And Beats In Varanasi, The Heart Of The Hindu Religion.
- Visit The Jaisalmer Fort And See The Lakshminath And Jain Temple And The Beautiful Havelis. Visit The Local Markets. Take A Camel Ride Through The Sand Dunes Of Khuri.
Day 1:Arrival In New Delhi
We receive you and accompany you to transfer to the hotel and we will help you to check – Inn at Hotel.
New Delhi is the capital of India and is the main gateway to India . It is situated in the north of India and Delhi is one of the oldest cities in the world. It has been the capital of numerous empires in ancient India. Delhi was a very important city on the ancient caravan routes from northeast India to the Ganges Valley.
Overnight at New Delhi Hotel
Day 2: New Delhi
In the morning starting from the old city of Delhi with a visit to the Red Fort, We will stroll through the rickshaw Ride Chandni Chowk, the Jama Masjid. In the afternoon we will continue through the New Delhi area, visiting the India Gate, the Parliament House, the Secretariat Building and the Presidential House.
Later we will visit Qutub Minar, Humanyun’s Tomb, Raj Ghat (Mahatma Gandhi Memorial) and Lotus Temple and then visit some famous New Delhi Temples like Akshardham Temple, Laxmi Narayan Temple, Bangla Sahib Gurudwara.
Overnight at the New Delhi Hotel.
Day 3: New Delhi- Mandawa (254 Km / 04-05 Hours)
Healthy breakfast. Morning departure to Mandawa, Upon arrival in Mandawa, transfer to the hotel and then view of the City.
In the Shekhawati region is the pretty village of Mandawa, known throughout the state for its ‘havelis’. In Mandawa you can see the local life of Rajasthan . In Mandawa you can see the big fort and the local life of Rajasthan, that is “the life of a small town,
Overnight at Mandawa Hotel.
Day 4: Mandawa- Bikaner (192 Km/ 02 -03 Hours)
Healthy breakfast. Morning departure to Bikaner , Upon arrival Transfer to the hotel and then we will visit the 16th century Junagarh Fort, an impressive fort protected by a 986 m long sandstone wall, with 37 bastions, a moat and the inhospitable Thar desert. In the afternoon we will visit the Karni Mata Temple (known as the Temple of the Rats).
Overnight at the Bikaner Hotel.
Day 5: Bikaner- Jaisalmer (330 Km/ 04-05 Hours)
Healthy breakfast. In the morning we will visit Camel Breeding Farm then drive to Jaisalmer in the Private car, On arrival Transfer to the hotel then free day to do the activities on your side what you want.
Overnight at Jaisalmer Hotel.
Day 6: Jaisalmer (The View Of The Monuments)
healthy breakfast It is in the heart of the great Indian desert. Its temple, fortress and palaces are built of yellow stone. The city is a mass of intricately carved buildings, facades and elaborate balconies.
We will visit Jaisalmer Fort:- Jaisalmer Fort is located on Hilla tricuta height of 250 feet. It is surrounded by a castellated wall of imposing sandstone about 30 meters high,
After that you can visit the famous havelis (old houses) there like Patwon – Ki – Haveli / Salim Singh – Ki – Haveli and Gadisar Lake and enjoy camel safari (In Thar desert) in Jaisalmer.
Overnight at Jaisalmer Hotel.
Day 7: Jaisalmer- Jodhpur (268 Km / 04 -05 Hours)
Healthy breakfast. In the morning departure to Jodhpur, Upon arrival in Jodhpur transfer to the hotel and then free day to do the activities on your side.
Jodhpur – Jodhpur is the second largest city in the state of Rajasthan. This city full of colors, with a lot of blue, has a very rich history and a present that attracts the traveler a lot. Forts and palaces, temples and havelis, culture and tradition, spices and fabrics, colors and textures, Jodhpur has it all in impressive quantity.
Overnight at Jodhpur Hotel.
Day 8: Jodhpur (The View Of The Palaces)
Healthy breakfast. In Jodhpur we will visit Mehrangarh Fort , considered one of the best Forts in India . This powerful symbol of the Marwars is situated on a hill with an incredible view of its surroundings. It is a very beautiful Fort and without a doubt, the jewel of Jodhpur.
Umaid Bhawan Palace:- The only 20th century palace built under the famine relief project which gave employment to the famine struck population. The palace was completed in 16 years, built by Maharaja Umaid Singh in 1928
Then we visit Jaswant Thada, built by White Marble in memory of Jaswan Singh, Overnight at Jodhpur Hotel.
Day 9: Jodhpur Ranakpur Kumbhalgarh Fort Udaipur (265 Km / 05-06 Hours)
Healthy breakfast. In the morning drive to Udaipur for Jodhpur and Udaipur the view of Ranakpur and Kumbhalgarh
In the first stop we will visit Ranakpur Temple; Jain Temple Complex, was built in 1489 then we will visit Kumbhalgarh
Kumbhalgarh:- Kumbhalgarh Fort was always a symbol of the pride of the Rajputs. It was built in the 15th century by a Rajput ruler, Maharana Kumbha of Mewar. The Fort is an impressive place, with its iron gates and large walls that no enemy could scale. It is famous for its 36km long wall (almost a miniature of the Great Wall of China), wide enough for eight horses. Inside the Fort there are more than 350 temples.
Overnight at the Udaipur Hotel.
Day 10: Udaipur
Udaipur:- The charming city of Udaipur was the capital of Mewar, situated in the vicinity of the lake. romantic and calm,
The tour includes a visit to the City Palace . The palace complex is the largest in Rajasthan, featuring arches, balconies, and wonderful domes. Much of the palace has been converted into a museum.
Saheliyon-Ki-Bara or “The Garden of the Bridesmaids” is an ornamental garden featuring fountains, kiosks, marble elephants, and enchanting mud pools and then the view of Jagdish Temple.
Overnight at hotel in Udaipur
Day 11:Udaipur – Pushkar – Jaipur (395 Km/ 05-06 Hours)
After departure to Udaipur, During Udaipur and Jaipur the view of Pushkar
We will visit the temple of Brahma , Surya and many other temples in the spiritual city then drive to Jaipur .
Overnight at hotel in Jaipur.
Day 12: Jaipur
Jaipur is known as the Pink City of India , the traditional color of Welcome. Jaipur is one of the most historic cities in India and one of the most visited in India after Agra .
Tomorrow you will have excursion to Amber Fort where we will enjoy an elephant ride. Amber Fort is a fascinating mix of Hindu and Mughal architecture. In the afternoon tour of the City Palace, the museum and the Hawa Mahal or the Palace of the Winds – the five-story façade, 593 stone lattice screen windows, an emblem of the city of Jaipur. You will also visit the Jantar Mantar.
Overnight at hotel in Jaipur
Day 13: Jaipur- Ranthambore (180 Km/ 02-03 Hours)
Healthy breakfast. In the morning departure Ranthambore , Upon arrival transfer to hotel and freshen up. This national park is situated in Rajasthan roughly between Jaipur and Agra. It is a small reserve of only 275 km, famous since the 1980s for the large number of tiger sightings and numerous photographic and television documentaries.
Overnight at Ranthambore hotel.
Day 14: Ranthambore- National Park
Healthy breakfast. In the morning and in the afternoon we will go on safaris through the national park where we will have the opportunity to see tigers, wild boars, hyenas, jackals, sloths, leopards and some other mammals. There are also some interesting reptile and amphibian species such as pythons, cobras and other snakes, crocodiles, lizards and turtles. (Breakfast, lunch and dinner included in this Ranthambore)
Overnight at hotel in Ranthambore
Night in the complex.
Day 15: Ranthambore Fatehpur Sikri – Agra (296 Km / 05-06 Hours)
Healthy breakfast. In the morning departure to Agra in the Private car during Ranthambore and Agra we will visit Fatehpur Sikri .
The visit of Fatehpur Sikri:- It is a city was founded in 1569 by the Mughal Emperor Akbar. There are other more famous monuments are: The very famous Mosque (JAMI MASJID), The Tomb of Salim Chisti, Panch Mahal and other very famous sites.
On arrival in Agra Transfer to hotel, Overnight at Agra hotel
Day 16:Agra (We Will Visit The Monuments)
Healthy breakfast. The visit of Taj Mahal;
Famous as the home of one of the Seven Wonders of the World, The Taj Mahal is a monument of incredible elegance that is considered synonymous with beauty in itself. It was completed in 1653 by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan as the final resting place for his favorite queen Mumtaz.
After lunch we will visit the Agra Fort, an imposing fortress on the banks of the Yamuna River, built by Mughal Emperor Akbar in 1565. Then we will visit Itmad-ud-Daula’s tomb.
Overnight at hotel in Agra
Day 17: Agra – Jhansi (By Train / 03 Hours) Orrcha Khajuraho (By Road)
Breakfast, we will go to the train station to catch the train to Jhansi to discover the spectacular temples of Khajuraho,
During the drive from Jhansi to Khajuraho you will also visit the Raja Ram Temple and Orrcha Fort, another jewel of Orrcha’s medieval architecture. For your Khajuraho arrival, we will transfer to the hotel.
Overnight at Khajuraho Hotel
Day 18: Khajuraho- Varanasi (By The Flight)
Healthy breakfast. In the morning we will visit khajuraho
Famous for its magnificent carvings depicting numerous exotic postures from the Kamasutra. Only 22 temples were able to survive out of the 85 originally built. We will visit the East and South temple complex. Later sound and light show at the western temples. (They are also called the Kamasutra temples).
Agreement with the flight schedule transfer to Khajuraho airport to catch the flight to Varanasi, arrival in Varanasi Transfer to the hotel and freshen up
Overnight at the Hotel in Varanasi.
Day 19: Varanasi
In the morning enjoy a boat ride on the holy river Ganges at Sunrise.
Healthy breakfast then Visit to Sarnath , 8 km from Varanasi, Sarnath is one of the four holy cities of Buddhism, being the historical place where Buddha first preached Buddhism, in 590 BC. Here he revealed the eight steps of the path that lead to inner peace, enlightenment and Nirvana, then visit the magnificent museum that houses an excellent collection of Buddhist art and sculpture found on site.
Later we will visit some temples of Varanasi Durga mata temple, Hanuman temple, Tulsi mata temple and something else and in the afternoon we will attend the ceremony of Holy river Ganges (Mother Ganges).
Overnight at the Hotel in Varanasi.
Day 20:Varanasi- New Delhi (By The Flight)
Healthy breakfast. Agreement with the flight schedule Transfer to Varanasi airport to catch the flight to New Delhi, Upon arrival Transfer to the hotel. Then the day off to do the activities on your side and to do the shopping
Overnight at New Delhi Hotel
Day 21: New Delhi- Departure To Your Country
Healthy breakfast. Depending on your flight schedule Transfer to the airport to catch your flight to your country.
- Meeting and assistance on arrival/departure by a representative in each city.
- Accommodation in the mentioned hotels, for a single/double/triple shared room as requested in India.
- Breakfast is included in all locations.
- A Spanish-speaking guide in each city.
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) in Ranthambore (2 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 2 dinners).
- 02 Jungle Safari by Jeep to share in Ranthambore.
- Our representative in each city will help you check in at hotels and airports.
- A professional and friendly driver with a comfortable car.
- Train travel included in the Business Class tour from Agra to Jhansi.
- Experience different forms of transportation such as: an elephant ride at Amber Fort, Jaipur; a rickshaw ride in Old Delhi.
- Experience the first rays of the sun on the Taj Mahal during the visit to Agra.
- Enjoy a boat ride on Lake Pichola in the romantic city of Udaipur.
- Enjoy the camel ride in Jaisalmer along with dinner in the desert dunes. Pick up and drop off at the hotel in the Jeep.
- Boating on the Ganges River in Varanasi at sunrise.
- Enjoy Rajasthani folk dance performances in Udaipur.
- Attend the splendid Ganges worship ceremony in Varanasi.
- Daily mineral water on board the vehicle (2 bottles based on a day per person).
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary.
- All toll taxes, parking, driver allowances and state taxes.
- All currently applicable taxes.
- Rates include only the services listed above and those mentioned in the attached itinerary.
- Internal airfare is not included in the package.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the “Tour Includes” heading.
- Vehicle services are not included in the free days after the end of the sightseeing tour according to the itinerary.
- The tax applied is at the current rate, if in case the service tax revised by the Government of India, is the same applicable accordingly.
- Items of a personal nature such as costs of telephone calls, table drinks, laundry, etc. Also, communication charges in any eventuality.
- International airfares, visa charges, and airport taxes on departure, if applicable.
- Travel insurance; passport and visa fees; and excess baggage on domestic flights.