Duration: 9 Night 10 Days
Experience the best of Kerala on this personalized 10-day tour of India. Relax on the beaches along the turquoise waters of the Arabian Sea, and then cruise through the enchanting canals that lead to an unspoiled village. The rolling greenery of tea plantations will surround you as you explore Cochin’s rich history, filled with grand palaces and jewels. Travel through the infinite wonders of the south where there is always more majesty to discover on our personalized tour.
- Thekkady Jungle Walk
- Canoeing In Thekkady
- Boat Trip On The Backwaters Or Vembanand Lake In Kumarakom
- Go To The Spice Market And The Spice Plantations.
- Kumarokom Houseboat Trip To Alleppey
- Spend An Afternoon At Kovalam Beach
- Excursion To Kanya Kumari(Cape Camorin)
- Kathakali Dance Show In Cochin
Day 1 : Arrival from Cochin
Arrive in Cochin and go to the hotel. Some of the interesting places included in the trip are the Chinese tulles to fish next to the Vasco De Gama square, the Basilica of Santa Cruz, the church of St. Francis, the VOC Gate, the Bastion Bungalow, etc. In the afternoon, we proceed for a city tour of Cochin which includes the Synagogue of the Jews, Mattancherry Palace, etc. Overnight in Cochin.
Day 2 : Cochin – Munnar
After breakfast, we leave for Munnar by road. It is 150 kilometers that are covered in 4 hours and on the way we enjoy the scenic beauty and wonderful waterfalls, high mountains while clouds pass, etc. Munnar is located at the confluence point of three mountain holes.
Day 3: Munnar
In the morning we leave after breakfast for an excursion of Munnar. We pass through the tea plantations that look like a green carpet for an area of hundreds of kilometers. And there are green mountains all around. It is difficult to describe the beauty of the site. Other places we visit are Raja Malai, a peak of Munnar from which you can see Neel Thar (mountain goats), Muttuputty Dam and the India project with the Swiss. You can also go canoeing on the lake. Overnight at hotel in Munnar.
Day 4 : Munnar to Thekkady
Have breakfast at the hotel. Leave for Thekkady by road. It is at 150 kilometers that are covered in 4 hours. Pass through tea estates, spice gardens, and forests. Reach Thekkady after a memorable drive of 4 hours. Check into the hotel. In the afternoon, visit the Kumily market to buy the best spices in the world. Overnight at hotel in Thekkady.
Day 5 : Thekkady
See rare species of both plant and beast. Enjoy a canoeing on the lake and at the same time contemplate birds and wild beasts. Overnight in Thekkady.
Day 6 : Thekkady to Kumarakom
Leave early in the morning after breakfast for Kumarakom by road. It is at 175 kilometers that are covered in 5 hours. Reach Kumarakom after seeing the beauty of Kerala’s traditional houses . The town of Kumarakom is a collection of small islands in the Vembanad Lake and this small water world is part of the Kuttanad region. Kumarakom, which is an interesting backwater destination , offers many other enjoyment options for tourists, for example, fishing, boating, etc. It is a picturesque world of backwaters, thatched boathouses, Cormorants, Chinese fishing nets and enchanting palms. Overnight in a boat house in Kumarakom.
Day 7 : Kumarakom to Alleppey
Leave in the morning to visit the bird sanctuary. And then off to a traditional Kerala style thatched boat house and take a ride on that lake. Overnight in it.
Day 8 : From Allepey to Kovalam
In the morning, leave for Kovalam by road. It is 120 kilometers away and it takes 3 hours. Kovalam, the International beach Resort filled with coconut trees, offers a wide variety of pastimes, for example, sunbathing, swimming, herbal body toning massages, cultural programs, Catamaran boating, etc. Overnight at the hotel facing Kovalam beach.
Day 9 : Kovalam to Cochin
Leave in the morning by road to reach Cochin to catch the flight or train for your next destination .
Day 10 : Cochin
Transfer to Cochin. According to the flight schedule we will go to the airport. End of our services.
- The rates we have obtained for your trip are based on some assumptions and have the following inclusions:
- Meeting and assistance on arrival/departure by a representative in each city.
- Lodging in the mentioned hotels, for a Single / Double room as requested.
- Breakfast is included in all locations.
- An independent English-speaking guide in each city. Due to the low number of Spanish speaking guides in South India, low availability is possible. Therefore, a mandatory Spanish guide will be organized at an additional cost.
- Our representative in each city will help you check in at hotels and airports.
- A professional and friendly driver with a comfortable car.
- Visit a tea plantation in Munnar.
- Visit Eravikulam National Park in Munnar.
- Enjoy the Kathakali dance show.
- An overnight stay on a houseboat in Alleppey.
- Relax in Kumarakom.
- Daily mineral water on board the vehicle (2 bottles based on a day per person).
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary.
- All toll taxes, parking, driver allowances and state taxes.
- All currently applicable taxes.
- Rates include only the services listed above and those mentioned in the attached itinerary.
- Camera charges are not included in the cost.
- Tickets to the monuments are not included.
- Internal airfare is not included in the package.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the “Tour Includes” heading.
- Vehicle services are not included in the free days after the end of the sightseeing tour according to the itinerary.
- The tax applied is at the current rate, if in case the service tax revised by the Government of India, is the same applicable accordingly.
- Items of a personal nature such as costs of telephone calls, table drinks, laundry, etc. Also, communication charges in any eventuality.
- International airfares, visa charges and airport taxes on departure, if applicable.
- Travel insurance; passport and visa fees; and excess baggage on domestic flights.